Child friendly Anti – Bullying Policy
What is Bullying?
- Behaviour, often repeated, that makes you feel unhappy or scared. Name calling, hitting, deliberately leaving people out are all examples of bullying behaviour. Bullying behaviour can happen on the playground, inside school , online or at home.
Bullying Behaviour is not acceptable in our school!
What to do if you are being bullied:
- If it feels safe tell them to stop
- Tell someone you trust ( a parent, teacher) as soon as possible
What to do if you see others being bullied:
- If it feels safe ask the person who is being unkind, ‘Why are you doing that?’
- If it feels safe tell the person who is being unkind to stop
- Tell someone who can stop the behaviour from happening as soon as you can